Friday, December 31, 2010

What makes you smile?

Happy New Year All!
May 2011 bring you happiness, excellent health and a joie de vivre.
May all your dreams be realized and may you find opportunities that will bring success in all you endeavour.

2010 was a life changing year for me and I greet 2011 with gusto and optimism.

What makes me smile....

my wool my passion

my two nephews who make me laugh and remind me of the joy of youth

oh la la a front stoop that does not sag or creak or move when you step on it!

two sweet little devils!
Something new has to be explored and given approval by those that rule the roost
                                     

my lovely PEI - French River

French River, PEI

A favourite rug with a much loved subject

Thunder Cove - the other face of PEI

The boss of the cats - Noogs

A favourite old ornament

Love those Krinkles!

Mom, William (nephew) and sister, Lorraine

Brother, Roanld and nephew, Kyle
                                                  
Gus

Noogs

Roby :)

My sweet father-in-law now at peace.

2 comments:

Robin's Egg Bleu said...

Lovely blog! Have a peaceful, cozy New Year!
Take Care,
Robin

Heirlooms by Ashton House said...

Happy New Year, Joni! Wool is one of my favorite things, too. I love all of your furry friends. Just signed up to follow you, too.