Friday, January 7, 2011

Working at Home Part One - Foot Attire

I have never been one to have a purchase dictated by a brand name but these UGG slippers just called to me as a "MUST HAVE". I am always going through slippers - don't know why. I think the little fur paws do away with them some how. Either they get chewed up by the slumbering pile of black and white fur or carried off by my nimble pixie cat. She just loves those sock/slipper ones and I have no idea where she hides the missing one. I am sure I will come across a pile of long lost ones tucked away.


So I came across these (on-line of course) seems the only way I am shopping these days as I have a terrible dread of shopping malls and stores in general (unless it is craft). I hate buying clothes but give me a shoe store or a handbag store and I can gleefully make a purchase there. Easier to fit a shoe or handbag to one's person. Trying on clothes is one of the worse things to do on my dislike list - which is to say I love my foot attire (though a casual style - no heels for this girl) and bags while I am quite happy in just jeans and LL Bean t-shirts.

Now that I am at home all the time - I can see my attire of the day will be UGG slippers/jeans/t-shirt which makes this girl very happy... something to smile about. Just have to make sure I brush my hair, my teeth and put deoderant on and I am set to go. Though I must say I am noticing that I don't know what day it is sometimes - very confusing when I once worked with 4 calendars going at the same time and now I have none.

Well off to work on some cross-stitch patterns that have a deadline.

No comments: