Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Keeping in Touch

Copyright Deanne Fizpatrick

What a perfect way to keep in touch with friends and family. I know we are all hitech with e-mail etc. I won't even list the ways because I can't keep up with it all. Sometimes it is nice to just write a card in your handwriting and send it off to someone dear. I love receiving mail - I always ask "anything in the mail" when I call from my day job. So I have a stash of different notecards tucked away in the antique desk. Seems appropriate.

copyright Deanne Fitzpatrick

These are blank notecards that are listed on my website - FullyWooly Primitives. I just love them! Beautiful quality prints of Deanne Fitzpatrick's gorgeous rugs.  

Off to do some cookie making. Have a cookie exchange on Friday evening - wine, gabbing and eating. Going to make my Clementine Cookies dipped in semisweet chocolate. I'll get a pic and recipe on here in the next few days.
Have a great evening... Joni

1 comment:

moosecraft said...

GREAT notecards! I'm with you on the mail! Love it! Always look forward to seeing what arrived in the mail when I get home. Those clementine cookies sound decadent!