Thursday, January 22, 2009

Socks,Socks and more socks


I just love socks! Although in the summer I don't wear them, our cold winters warrant my need for lots of hand knit rainbow coloured socks. I have set aside my punch needle and rug hooking and have brought out the bamboo needles. I get into these passionate forays for different crafts that may last a week or a month or several months. Right now it is knitting socks.

I love the Fleece Artist hand painted wools out of Nova Scotia. I think if I had lots of disposable income a large portion would be devoted to shelves of wool yarn just so that I could feast my eyes on them. As it is I have to do with a couple of skeins and pictures :) This site Grand River Yarns has a great selection of their wools.
Oops my show is starting and I don't have a VCR anymore so this will be it for tonight and will talk some more about socks in the next couple of days.
goodnite...Joni


1 comment:

BumbleVee said...

what beautiful colours......