Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Love Twine


I don't remember how I came across this product. I think on Etsy, but since my first look - I loved everything about it. I had been looking for red baker's twine for years - never able to find it without it costing an arm and a leg plus the quality was poor. To my delight this site offers twine that has the red but better yet lots more colours to spark one's creativity. For all your twine needs check out The TWINERY . They have sample packs or the larger spools. They just introduced three new colours this month.

Some STUFF I gathered together to make a few new items to post on my website next month - the brain is working overtime :)


Blueberry lemon muffins were baked fresh and on the menu for today's afternoon tea break...recipe will be on my website under In The Pantry in a couple of days. The kitchen reno is basically finished so I can now start baking again - hmmmm someone's birthday is coming and I am eager to try my hand at a new cupcake recipe. Bought a surprise item on Etsy to decorate them and if it is a success you will see a pic here - if not .....well you know how that goes. Have a great day!





1 comment:

Sassafras and Winterberry said...

What great colors in the twine. What do you like to use it for? The muffins look pretty fab, too! Yum!
Courtney