Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hearts

Haven't had much time to post lately as I have been busy taking an on line rug hooking class with Deanne Fitzpatrick. She is offering it again in April - it is so worthwhile and fun. Has me going in different directions. I'll post some of the hookings I have done in the next couple of days.


In the meantime, since it is Valentine's Day - not such a big thing for me - but I do love hearts! so just some photos of pics I have across on the net and pinned.


Source: etsy.com via Koren on Pinterest


Source: flickr.com via Aunt on Pinterest


Source: bing.com via Rose on Pinterest

Source: flickr.com via Ana on Pinterest

Source: tumblr.com via Tatiana on Pinterest

Source: flickr.com via Sassa on Pinterest


Source: flickr.com via Karen on Pinterest


No comments: