Saturday, November 12, 2011

Buttonwood Farm Kits



Hi, I just received the Buttonwood Book by Maggie Bonanomi. There are some amazing wool projects in this one. She always provides a project for hooking, wool applique and lots of needlework. I have a few on my Wool Bucket List. You can find the book on my website with an option to open it up for a peek of the great projects! Along with this I received two wool applique kits to make two of the projects - a wonderful prim wool bird pillow and a gorgeous floral hearth rug.

Kit for the wool applique hearth rug.

Kit for the wool applique bird pillow.


Have a wonderful afternoon. Enjoying a cup of tea (David's tea for the day - O Christmas Tree - dark chocolate, zesty orange peel and pu'erh tea) on this cold rainy fall day. Happy Hooking, Joni

No comments: